Private Car/ Van/ Bus
March-May, Oct - November
- Good for family and beginners
- Mixed with exciting and swimming section
- Day trip from Kathmandu, Pokhara or from Chitwan
- Rafting is possible all round the year
- Scenic view of Nepal village, Trishuli river valley
Trishuli River Rafting Overview
Rafting in Trishuli is the most appreciated day River activities in Nepal. Trishuli River Rafting It is the nearest river activities from Kathmandu. This river is considered safe for family, friends and first-time rafters. Trishuli flows with 3+ grade and is considered as a safe. There are flat and swimming sections after completion of rapid.
Trishuli river rafting can be done for 2 days with one night tented camp at the river bank. The night stay would be more fun-filled with BBQ and fire camp. The crew will make a cultural evening with the available local musical instruments. Night rest next to the roaring river sand beach. The crew will make some more fun with games and fun.
Trishuli River Rafting is run-able trough the year. During the monsoon, rafting in this river would be most exciting and challenging. It creates exciting and heart-pounding adventure when the river is running high and wild.
Trishuli River Rafting can be combined with trekking to Annapurna, Pokhara Tour, Chitwan Wildlife Safari.
- All meals whilst rafting (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner)
- Land transfers as per itinerary.
- Sleeping tent, mattress, sleeping bag while on camp
- Life jacket and helmet and paddle while on rafting
- Water proof Bag for your valuable things.
- Comprehensive medical kit
- Necessary rafting crew (guide, helper, cook).
Whats not Included?
- All the expenses while in the city
- Personal clothing’s and equipment.
- Travel insurance
- Emergency evacuation (Should cover your insurance)
- Tips and gratuities (crew will expect the tipping)
- Costs arising from unforeseen events outside the control of AATE.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, postage, laundry
- All the expenses in except on rafting trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lunch: Bread, butter/ jam, cheese, salami, Cabbage salad (cabbage, radish, carrot, tuna and onion, tomato), boil potato, egg with mayonnaise, tang juice, orange, apple, banana. Dinner: Veg Soup, plain rice, dal, curry, Achar, Fried papad, Achar, Fruit salad, tea/ coffee. Breakfast: Pan cake, Bread, butter, jam, boil potato, fried egg, tea/ coffee.
Alpine Asian Treks would recommend to arrange by self the followings 1. Insurance of personal lost or damage of personal belongings. 2. We will not responsible of any delay arriving, going out without any information. 3. If any gears broken or lost because of the clients careless or neglect will be payable. Any alcohol or smoking or etc will be strictly not allow while in the boat. 4. They must have to follow the guide command while in raft and leader command while in bus or etc. Note: 15+1 will be complementary.