March-May/ Oct- Dec
- Best for family and first timer
- Good for swimming
- warm water which is good in winter as well as
- Encounter with real Nepali people and life style
- Near from Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan
Seti River Rafting Overview
Seti River Rafting is good for 2 days river adventure. The Seti River (White River) acknowledge the wilderness and gentle rapids. This classic river is good for beginners, families and first-timers. The water of Seti River is warm and slow at one end and absolute wild at another end.
This river adventure starts in between Kathmandu and Pokhara and ends near by Chitwan national park. This trip the best convenient way to reach major tourist cities.
Seti River offers Fun Filled Grade 3 River to enjoy and thrill. After each succession of rapids, one would be able to swim and relax in the white water of the Seti river. No disturbance from man and man-made while rafting in the Seti river, as we will pass with the natural river stream, viewing small villages, wildlife, and birds.
- All meals whilst rafting (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner)
- Domestic flights and departure taxes as per itinerary
- All land transfers as per itinerary.
- All the gears including, rafting boat, rescue kayak, gear boat for your personal effect, food guides, helper, cook and etc.
- Sleeping tent, mattress, sleeping bag while on camp
- Life jacket and helmet while on rafting
- Water proof Bag for your valuable things.
- Comprehensive medical kit
Whats not Included?
- Personal equipment (used in rafting and at camp)
- Travel insurance and emergency evacuation
- Tips and gratuities (crew will expect the tipping)
- Costs arising from unforeseen events outside the control of AATE.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, postage, laundry
- All the expenses except on rafting trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rafting Gear (our company will supply):
- We will supply you with all the necessary specialist river equipment including helmets, lifejackets and paddles.
- Sleeping Bag , Sleeping mat , tent.
- Small First Aid Kit
- Treated drinking water.
- Rain shell, Warm jacket, Warm Hat
- Hiking shoes, River shoes/Tevas
- Sunglasses, Sun block, Sun hat
- Headlight, Extra batteries, A good book
- Water bottle, personal Toiletries
- Small towel (optional but nice for after a day on the river)
- Rafting clothes: The fast drying cloths are advised and Cotton is NOT a good idea as they don't dry soon.
- Camp clothes: You can have a long trouser, T shirts, cap or etc while in the camp.
If you have any allergy or some personal type health problems, please bring your medications like, ear infections, foot rot, or sinus problems. Age and Fitness: We would like see our team feet and sporty though age is not a problem. However we or our guide will reserve the right to not allow children on the trip if we feel it is too dangerous. Expedition members should be good swimmers and comfortable in the water.
Meal We will provide different standard meal to the rafters. They may not like you eat at restaurant but we will provide hygienic food. Nepali set: If you are for two days rafting, you can expect one time Nepali set meal as well as. We will provide (Rce, Dal, Mix Veg, Chicken, pickle, salad and soup) set for lunch. Cold Lunch: Potato, boil egg, ham, cheese, orange, apple, banana, salami, carrot, cucumber, radish, white bread, microni. Breakfast: Bread, Tibetan bread, pan cake, Omelet, hash brown potato, porridge, muesli, tea, coffee.• Dinner: Soup, fry rice, chicken, mix veg, Dal, Salad, papad, Achar, pasta, fry rice¸Spaghetti, Thenthuk, Thukpa boil and iodine treated water. Additional Snacks and drinks: You are free to carry your own snacks or liquor but hey should not be very heavy. Power bars, granola bars, dried fruit, chocolate, peanuts, dry fish, or etc.
The first safety or rescue is a Kayak while in the river. Except Kayak, our guide use rope, paddle or by the help of life line rope to bring back the person in to the boat. After the primary rescue, we will have some first aid for the instant treatment. Our company will not provide any charter service, medical facilities. The rafters have to buy themselves the insurance from their country or home. Season Rafting requires special equipment to be safe in the water and have a fun. The followings are the standard rafting clothing's and gears. Wet gears: Sandals, half pans, T shirts, helmet, paddle, life jacket and P Cap. Camp gears (Changing gears): light jacket, trouser, under wear, cap, towel, flash light, sleeping bag, sun glass, some medicine and camera. Optional gears: Books, fishing rod, playing cards, snacks, Swiss knife, swim suit and binocular We will supply you with all the necessary specialist river equipment including helmets, lifejackets and paddles. • Sleeping Bag , Sleeping mat , tent. • Small First Aid Kit • Treated drinking water Personal gears Rain shell, Warm jacket, Warm Hat, Hiking shoes, River shoes/Tevas, Sunglasses, Sun block, Sun hat, Headlight, Extra batteries, A good book, Water bottle, Personal Toiletries, Small towel. Personal First Aid Kit If you have any allergy or some personal type health problems, please bring your medications like, ear infections, foot rot, or sinus problems. Age and Fitness We would like see our team feet and sporty though age is not a problem. However we or our guide will reserve the right to not allow children on the trip if we feel it is too dangerous. Expedition members should be good swimmers and comfortable in the water. Additional Snacks and drinks You are free to carry your own snacks or liquor but they should not be very heavy. Power bars, granola bars, dried fruit, chocolate, peanuts, dry fish, or etc. We will organize a small BBQ and at evening, you can join for singing, dancing and drinking your own alcohol. Your active participation is much appreciated to have more fun. Guide Our guide is government license holder. He has been in rafting industry many years. He has spent his more than 5 year being a helper. Further he had got training about safety in river (WRT) and first aid training. He is a excellent Kayaker as well as. He is working as our company's captain from the establishment of our company. Boat The best and the latest brand new materials. We have brand new NRS6000 expedition series made in USA. Our boats are self bailing, Hyplaon materials. 6-8 rafters at a time can raft. Kayak: We will use a Kayak for the safety of the Rafters. While rafting in the rapid, there may have chance to fall down the rafters or even flip the boat. In that situation, Kayak will rescue the rafters and collecting the things.