Hotel In The City
Private Car/ Van/ Bus/ Flight
March-May, Oct - November
- Visit World peace Stupa, Sunrise from Sarangkot,
- Seti River gorge, David falls, boating in the lake,
- Annapurna Himalayan view, Pokhara City tour.
Pokhara Tour Overview
Pokhara is the ultimate destination to the Nepal travelers with its spectacular backdrop of Himalayan peaks, lakes, waterfalls, pristine air and surroundings greenery. The pleasant weather of Pokhara is a relaxation place to the trekkers after their trek to Annapurna. Those who do not want to trek, have a magnificent view of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchare, Manaslu and many other peaks from their window of hotel.
Pokhara attract to the writer, movie maker or spiritualist and religious people to its beauty. The ancient route of business from Tibet to India, the city is situated at the side of Phewa Lake. The friendly people, delicious food and comfortable accommodations are never tiring to all age people.
Pokhara is known as a adventure kingdom where there is Rafting, Paragliding, Bungy jumping, Zip flier, cycling, Fishing, biking and hiking is possible within few kilometer. There are many tourist who would like to stop for their yoga and meditation in Pokhara. It has pleasant weather to spend your holiday all round the year. Alpine Asian Treks provide you a professional city tour guide who will take care of you and take to the local sight seeing areas and explain its about. We believe in our clients by providing a professional services.
Day to Day Itinerary
Fly To Pokhara:
Our city tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and transfer to domestic airport. Take a morning flight (20 min) to Pokhara from Kathmandu. Land in Pokhaa and drive to Deurali (view point). Check in to Hotel and after refreshment take out for sight seeing around. It has amazing view to Annapurna Himalaya from hotel yard. Enjoy lunch and take an easy day.
If you not feel tired, you can walk down to see paragliding take off place. It would be nice to see how people take flight. Back to Hotel and night rest.
Wake up early in the morning and enjoy sunrise and Stunning Himalayan view from your Hotel yard. Take a breakfast and check out from hotel. You will have a option, you can walk down or drive to Hotel in Pokhara (lake side). Check in to Hotel and later drive to sight seeing (Seti river gorge, Bindabasini temple and Mountain museum). Evening back to Hotel and night rest.
Fly Back To Kathmandu:
Morning drive to Peace Stupa to enjoy the bird eye view of Pokhara city and Annapurna Himalaya. Return to Hotel and take a breakfast. Check out from hotel and transfer to airport. Fly to Kathmandu. Your tour end.
- Accommodation at Hotel near lake side.
- Full board in trekking (meal, staff, accommodations, permit, transport etc)
- Arrival pick up and departure transfer by private vehicle
- All land transfers as per itinerary by private vehicle
- Domestic flights to and return from Pokhara
- Sight seeing with city guide as per itinerary
Whats not Included?
- Monastery or temple entrance fees.
- International flights, visa and departure taxes
- Travel insurance of any kind
- Tips and gratuities (crew will expect the tipping)
- Personal expenses such as drinks, postage, laundry
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara
- Costs arising from unforeseen events outside the control of AATE.