March/ April, October/ November
- Enjoy the beauty of Pokhara
- Explore the mountain lifestyle of Nepal
- Enjoy a small hiking
- Enjoy the stunning view of Annapurna
Day Hiking Pokhara Overview
Day Hiking Pokhara
It is a mini trekking from Pokhar to the northern village Dhampus. A village of Gurung settlement is very rich in culture and houses are in traditional style. village is a part of classic Annapurna circuit trekking trail. Dhampus is popular for panoramic Annapurna Himalayan view and sunrise. Dhampus is situated at an altitude of 1991m from sea level. Day hiking Pokhara starts after riding half an hour to Phedi (hiking starting point) and about four hours walking through the traditional village, terracing field, local people working in the friend and through the forest. Dhampus has comfortable and clean guest house to stay, good food and friendly people. This hike is best short hikers.
Your hiking guide will pick (7:30 am) you up after breakfast at your hotel. You may meet other hikers going to the same village or returning.
Accommodation: We will accommodate you in a clean and tidy guest house. You will be provided a private room with private bathroom.
Articles of clothing: Please be prepared for general hiking and for more details please write us when you confirm your booking. The items of clothing depending on the season.
Meal details: You will be serving freshly cooked food from your guest house.
Special request: You are advised to bring a bottle of drinking water, some snickers and biscuits to bite before arriving the village. Lunch will be serving at your guest house in Dhampus.
Day to Day Itinerary
Hike down to Hemja and drive back to Pokhara:
Wake up in the early morning (depends on sunrise time) to see the sunrise over the White Mountains of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Ranges including fishtail. Breakfast will be serving at your hotel and later we commence our trek along the way to Pokhara. We will have our lunch after we reach the beautiful city Pokhara. Our hiking will end.
Drive to Phedi and hike to Dhampus:
Take our breakfast at your hotel in and drive (8:00 am) to to a starting point of hiking (Phedi). After the drive you walk through a terraced fields and classic mountain villages. Hike will takes you about 3 hours. Lunch will be serving at hotel. After refreshment take out to explore the village and enjoy the sun set. Later back to hotel and night rest.
- Lodge accommodations in trekking on twin sharing.
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner, tea /coffee whilst on the trek.
- Private Vehicle
- Private transfer to and from hiking starting point (phedi)
- English speaking Hiking Guide
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
Whats not Included?
- Personal Hiking equipment
- Your travel insurance (for travel, cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss of life, theft of or damage to personal effects).
- Tips and gratuities (crew frequently receives some recognition for good service)
- Costs arising from unforeseen events outside the control of AATE.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, mineral water, monuments entrance fees, postage, laundry, video, camera, phone, etc.
- All other services not included in the "cost includes" section above.